Take the Most Popular
Career Test in the World.
In just 3 Minutes.
Get immediate results. No registration required.
Are you a Steve Jobs personality?
A lot has been written about the personality of Apple founder and visionary Steve Jobs since his death. Speaking in terms of iPersonic personality types Steve Jobs was a perfect example of a Groundbreaking Thinker. The corresponding description of this personality type really hits the nail on the head:
(... ) You really bubble over with energy and like to take centre stage. You love variety both professionally and privately. You tackle changes consistently with your optimism and firm belief in your own abilities; you are always on the look-out for improvement possibilities. (...) Hierarchies, rules and regulations arouse your opposition and you love outsmarting the system. It can happen that some people feel somewhat duped by your flexible, spontaneous nature. (...)
(You can read the complete description of the Groundbreaking Thinker here.)Definitely Steve Jobs! And what about you? Are you a Steve Jobs personality? Find out by taking our free personality test!
Click here to share this article with your friends!
This article was written by psychologist and book author Felicitas Heyne. She is the developer of the iPersonic personality test. Take the free personality test now and get in-depth career advice and life coaching from our unique iPersonic personality profiles!Similar articles in this blog:
- Introversion - a Health Risk?
- Introverted - and happy in love
- Introverted - and happy in your Job!
- Self-Confidence, Part 1 – learning to trust yourself
- Self Confidence, Part 2 - dealing with negative thoughts
- Self Confidence, Part 3 - The Benevolent Inner Observer
- Self Confidence, Part 4 - Analyzing your self-image
- First impressions in a job interview: why they really matter